Interested in Joining a Dynamic Real Estate Team at Keller Williams Realty in Bothell??
Keller Williams Realty Bothell:
Does “culture” really make a difference at Keller Williams? You better believe it does! Organizing the goals of a business around solid, positive, core values and then proceeding to cultivate them on a daily basis inspires and motivates the members of the organization. However you define fulfillment, it is created by our daily surroundings – the culture we experience as we participate in the workplace environment of our choice.
Much has been said about the KW culture. The truth is, those of us that have the same values and focus on culture in business are perfect business partners. We are so thankful to have found a business that thinks like we do – where our beliefs are fostered in a positive and powerful way!
The Red Door Team is Hiring!
Over here at The Red Door Team we don’t just fill jobs, we build careers. What we do is create a win win for everyone concerned. We have a culture here where we work hard and play harder. We are enthusiastic, high energy, and self motivated. We are a team of loyalty, team work, and growth. It is important to us that each person who joins our team feeds that culture.
As a team member you receive the benefits of a full time administrative assistant and transaction coordinator as well as office space, marketing materials and a fully functioning CRM and lead generating system.
This position will receive quality seller & buyer leads. Main responsibilities include prospecting, completing CMA’s, taking listings, working with buyers and negotiating contracts. Our team operates on a system based fashion with corresponding accountability for lead follow up.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Mentoring, Training, Coaching And Personal Development
- Full Time Transaction Coordinator
- Hundreds Of Business Leads Generated, Captured And Tracked
- A Consistent Inventory Of Saleable Listings
- Pre-Selected, Quality Vendor Alliances (Mortgage, Title, Etc.)
- Pre-Purchased Supplies, Signs, Lock Boxes, Forms And Materials
- Mentoring From An Experienced And Respected Professional
- KW Profit Sharing And Residual Income Opportunity
- Robust CRM and tools and systems in place
Position requires the following:
- Active WA State Real Estate license
- On the job experience
- Desire for full time career in real estate (will work weekends)
- Embrace a team concept
- 2 – 3 Hours minimum make phone calls / emailing for lead generation at our office location
- Previewing homes for buyers
- Holding Open Houses
- Attend Weekly Team Meeting
Candidates must possess the following:
- Ability to thrive in a fact pace and structured environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Self motivator and desire to be successful
- Extremely organized and able to multitask
- Professional attitude
- Reliable transportation
- Desire to work within a team and have control over your professional growth
- Develops expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, the neighborhoods, school and all issues regarding homeownership.
- Provides high-level fiduciary needs analysis and coordinated a time efficient home search process.
- Consults with clients to insure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator and Admin)
- Effectively negotiates for all buyer clients
- Possess the computer skills necessary for a real estate transaction (NWMLS, gmail, dropbox, basic online checklists, contact management system)
Does This Sound Like a Good Fit For You? To apply please email office@reddoorteam with a current resume and a cover letter detailing why you think you would be a great fit for the position. Please put “Buyers Agent Position” in the subject line – don’t forget to include your contact information!
** If you know someone else who would be a great fit for hiring feel free to share this link to apply: http://reddoorteamcareers.com/